Motorola is one of the oldest Android smartphone manufacturers. Now owned and operated by Lenovo, Motorola has launched it’s new mid-range smartphone namely the Motorola One Zoom. As the name of this smartphone suggests, it packs feature-rich camera hardware. Well, if you have been scouting for a smartphone with versatile optics then the Motorola One Zoom might impress you.
So here’s everything you need to know about the Motorola One Zoom.
Motorola One Zoom: Specifications And Features
Motorola One Zoom sports a premium construction and it has rounded edges. This smartphone has 3D satin glass on the backside which helps in eliminating fingerprints and smudges. Furthermore, Motorola One Zoom comes with water-repellent coating and the Motorola logo doubles as a LED notification light.
This mid-range smartphone packs a 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED display that’s ideal for both consuming and creating media. Motorola’s One Zoom is powered by the Snapdragon 675 processor and it can effortlessly handle heavy multitasking and gaming. That said, considering the price of this smartphone a Snapdragon 700 series processor would have been much better offering.
Motorola One Zoom Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TBwith microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-Display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, triple microphones
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
The next major highlight of this smartphone is its quad-camera setup. The primary 48-megapixel sensor comes with OIS and Quad Pixel technology which helps this smartphone in taking brighter and sharper photos in low-light environments. Additionally, there’s an 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 3x high-res optical zoom. Lastly, there’s a 16-megapixel 117º ultra-wide-angle camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
The 4000mAh battery on this smartphone can easily sustain a day or two of heavy to moderate usage and it comes with TurboPower fast charging.
Pricing And Availability
Motorola One Zoom will be available in Electric Gray, Cosmic Purple, and Brushed Bronze colour variants. This smartphone will retail for a price of $449.99 or roughly Rs. 32,510. Motorola’s One Zoom is presently available in the US, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and various Latin American countries. It will be launched in other parts of the world by late 2019.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.