On Thursday, Oppo launched its new smartphone, ‘Oppo K3’ in China. The smartphone is part of Oppo K series. It comes with Samsung AMOLED display, Pop-up selfie camera and in-display fingerprint sensor.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Dual Rear Camera Setup, 3765mAh Battery and 20W fast charging.
Along with the smartphone, the company also launched power banks and car charger based on VOOC Flash Charge and Super VOOC Flash Charge fast charging technology.
Oppo K3, VOOC Power Banks and Car Charger: Price, Sale Date
- Oppo K3 price is CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,100) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant, CNY 1,899 (roughly Rs. 19,100) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 23,150) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Nebula Purple, Green and White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Oppo Shop starting June 1. Pre-orders already started on Oppo Shop.
- 20W 10000mAh Battery VOOC Power Bank price is CNY 279 (roughly Rs. 2,800).
- 50W 10000mAh Battery SuperVOOC Power Bank price is CNY 379 (roughly Rs. 3,800).
- 10000mAh Battery regular Power Bank price is CNY 149 (roughly Rs. 1,500).
- SuperVOOC Car Charger price is CNY 199 (roughly Rs. 2,000).
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Oppo K3: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Oppo K3 sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Color OS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP sensor and the second camera includes a 2MP sensor.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo K3 battery capacity is 3765mAh with the support of 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The handset measures 161.2×76.0x9.4mm and weighs 191 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ AMOLED display with 91.1 percent screen-to-body ratio and DC dimming.
- It has a 3D gradient back with S-shaped curve.
- Camera features include AI portrait mode, Ultra Clear Night View 2.0 and AI scene detection
- Game Boost 2.0 with Frame Boost and Touch Boost for a better gaming experience.
- Link Boost 2.0 for uplifting network performance.
- Next-Gen In-Display Fingerprint Sensor which is said to be 28.5 percent faster.
- The pop-up front camera takes 0.74 seconds to open and it is tested over 200,000 times.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.