Last month, Xiaomi launched the ‘Redmi Note 7‘ in India. Now, the smartphone is all set to go on sale for the fourth time today on Flipkart and Mi.com. The sale will start at 12 PM noon IST.
The smartphone comes with 12MP dual camera setup, Snapdragon 660 SoC, up to 4GB RAM, 4000 mAh battery and much more.
The Redmi Note 7 is part of Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series which also includes Redmi Note 7 Pro smartphone. It went out of stock during the last sale within minutes, according to the company. Along with Note 7, there is the third sale of Note 7 Pro as well.
Redmi Note 7: Price in India, Sale Time
The pricing of Redmi Note 7 starts at Rs. 9,999 for the base variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage and Rs. 11,999 for the top variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The smartphone will be available for purchase during flash sale via Flipkart and Mi.com at 12 PM noon today. It will be available in Onyx Black, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue colour options on Flipkart as well as on Mi.com.
Redmi Note 7: Specifications & Features:
Redmi Note 7 sports a 6.3-inch Dot Notch LTPS Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of MIUI 10, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, there is a 13MP sensor. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB/64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, IR (Infrared) blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Redmi Note 7 battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of 18W Qualcomm QuickCharge4+ fast charging (10W default charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 159.21×75.21×8.1mm and weighs 186 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Dot Notch display (in other words, u-shaped notch display).
- The display used on this smartphone is LTPS in-cell display with1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, and 84% NTSC Color Gamut.
- It comes with Aura design.
- Both front and back of the phone are covered by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for more durability.
- It comes in Sapphire Blue and Ruby Red colours. Both colours come with gradient finish on the back.
- It also features P2i nano-coating making it splash proof.
- Camera features include 1.25-micron pixels, AI scene detection, AI Portrait 2.0, and Night mode.
- Front Camera features include AI beautify, AI portrait, AI face unlock.
Visit our webiste daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.