- Vivo Apex 2019 comes with MagPort connecting pins at the back
- It sports a dual camera setup at the back
- The smartphone will be on display at MWC 2019
On Thursday, Vivo announced ‘Vivo Apex 2019’ smartphone. The main highlights of the smartphone are that it comes without any physical button, ports or sim-tray. Also, it has no selfie camera.
The smartphone is just a vivo apex concept smartphone which will be later launched with a different name having the same features or more. Just like Vivo Apex 2018 which was unveiled with pop-up selfie camera and later launched as Vivo Nex.
It sports an all-display design without a notch or a punch-hole and packs a dual camera setup at the back, and connecting pins at the rear end for charging and transferring of data.
Vivo Apex 2019: Price, Sale Date
- Vivo Apex 2019 price and availability is not revealed yet and there may never be as this smartphone will launch with a different name having same or more features. It will come in White, Gray and Black colours.
- Vivo Apex price in India and availability is yet to be announced.
- Expected price is Rs. 43,990.
- Expected global launch in MWC 2019.
Vivo Apex 2019: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Vivo Apex 2019 runs on Snapdragon 855 processor. It comes in 12GB RAM option only. The smartphone has the support of eSIM. It comes with 5G support and integrates Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X50 5G modem.
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup. On the front, there is no selfie camera. When it comes to storage, It comes with 256GB of internal storage without any microSD support.
Other specifications will be announced at MWC 2019.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The Vivo Apex 2019 doesn’t have any physical buttons whatsoever and relies on pressure and gestures for quick actions — similar to the Meizu Zero that was unveiled one day earlier. Vivo is calling this technology Touch Sense and it’s a mix of capacitive touch and pressure sensing.
- It sport magnetic pins at the back called MagPort that will support charging and data transfer.
- It comes with slim bezels on all sides of the display with a slight chin at the bottom and features a ‘Super Unibody’ curved glass design.
- It also turns its display into a speaker by using Body SoundCasting technology, transforming the entire Apex 2019 display into a speaker via the screen vibration function, avoiding the need for a speaker grill.
- Entire display as an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It brings support for Jovi AI Assistant and many other smart functions as well.
- To make room for the new 5G module, the Vivo Apex 2019 uses a new Duplex PCB Design, which has increased the available space by 20 percent to minimise the overall stacking space.
What do you think about Vivo Apex 2019? Tell us in the comments below.