- Xiaomi Mi Play is finally launched in China
- It comes with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC
- It is priced at CNY 1,099
On Monday, Xiaomi launched ‘Xiaomi Mi Play’ smartphone at an event held in China. The smartphone is the part of Xiaomi’s new ‘Play Series’.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Waterdrop notch display and dual rear camera setup. It also sports a gradient finish at the back along with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC.
Xiaomi Mi Play: Price, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Xiaomi Mi Play price is CNY 1,099 (roughly Rs. 11,200) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in Xiaomi’s China offline stores starting December 25 at 10 AM. It will come in Black, Dream Blue, and Twilight Gold colours with gradient finish.
- Launch offer includes 10GB of free data per month for 12 months.
- Availability, pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced.
Xiaomi Mi Play: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Xiaomi Mi Play sports a 5.84-inch Waterdrop Notch Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) resolution. It has 79.87 percent screen-to-body ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. Based on Android 8.1 Oreo on the top of MIUI 10, the phone runs on 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP sensor. The phone supports EIS. On the front, there is an 8MP sensor. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS and USB Type-C. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, geomagnetic, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Xiaomi Mi Play battery capacity is 3,000mAh. The handset measures 147.76×71.89×7.8mm and weighs 150 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a waterdrop notch display and gradient finish at the back.
- The display is 2.5D curved glass display with1500:1 contrast ratio.
- The MediaTek Helio P35 12nm SoC comes with CPU/GPU Turbo.
- Camera features include portait shots, AI scene detection.
- Front Camera features include AI Beautify and AI portrait mode.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.