- Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition comes with two displays
- It also sports a RGB Lunar Ring around the camera on the back
- It is launched in China only as of now
On Tuesday, Vivo launched ‘Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition’ smartphone. The main highlights of the smartphone are Dual Displays, 10GB RAM, Triple Camera, RGB Lunar Ring around the camera and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition: Price, Sale Date
- Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition price is CNY 4998 (roughly Rs. 52,300) for the 10GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in China starting December 29. It will come in Ice Blue and Star Purple colours.
- Availability, pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition sports Dual Displays, first 6.39-inch display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution and second 5.49-inch display with full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Funtouch OS 4.5, the phone runs on 2.8GHz Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU. It comes with 10GB RAM option.
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP Sony IMX363 Dual PD sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP Night Vision sensor with f/1.8 aperture and the third camera includes a 3D TOF camera with f/1.3 aperture. The phone supports OIS.
On the front, there is no camera but you can capture selfies using the rear camera because the rear display will act as the viewfinder. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage. The smartphone doesn’t have expandable storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, electronic compass, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor. The Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition battery capacity is 3,500mAh with the support of 22.5W fast charging. The handset measures 157.19×75.3×8.09mm and weighs 199.2 grams.
Here a video from ben’s gadget review which represents the smartphone better than images:
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone comes with dual displays and both sports full-HD resolution with Super AMOLED panel.
- The second display can be used as a rear touchpad for gaming. It also demonstrated a mirror mode that allowed the photographer and human subject to see how the image was being framed simultaneously. Likewise, a lovestruck Nex owner could draw a heart on one side of the device to communicate their feelings to a person on the other side.
- It has 16 RGB lights lunar ring at 24.6mm diameter arranged circularly that can be used as a notification LED or when capturing selfies.
- Camera features include 4-axis OIS, 2.9μm pixel size and high-precision 3D depth information using 300,000 infrared points.
- The Time of Flight (TOF) 3D Sensing camera that can get high-precision 3D depth information through nanosecond infrared light measurement. You can use it to take 3D photos, for face lock as well as for payments.
- In-display fingerprint sensor which promises 17% better unlocking compared to the predecessor at just 0.29 seconds.
- AK-4377A amplifier and deep space sound support.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.