- Nubia X has Dual Displays
- Nubia X has 2 Fingerprint sensors
- It has Snapdragon 845, Upto 8 GB of RAM
On Wednesday, Nubia sub-brand of ZTE launched Nubia X at an event held in China.
The main highlight of the smartphone is Dual Display — first 6.21-inch display on the front and second 5.1-inch display on the back. Another highlight of the smartphone is two fingerprint sensors which are on both the sides so it is suitable for both the right and left handers.
The smartphone doesn’t have a front camera and no display notch. Still, you can capture selfies using the rear camera because the rear display will act as the viewfinder.
Nubia X Price, Sale Date
- Nubia X price starts at CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 35,000) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant (Black, Grey and Gold colours) and CNY 3,399 (roughly Rs. 36,000) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant (Blue colour).
- CNY 3,699 (roughly Rs. 39,200) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant (Black, Grey and Gold colours) and CNY 3,799 (roughly Rs. 40,300) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant (Blue colour).
- CNY 4,199 (roughly Rs. 44,500) for the 8GB/256GB internal storage variant (Black and Grey colours) and CNY 4,299 (roughly Rs. 45,600) for the 8GB/256GB internal storage variant (Blue and Gold colours).
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting November 5 in China on Nubia’s China site, TMall, JD.com and Suning. Pre-orders started on October 31. It will come in Black, Grey, Gold and Blue colours.
- Availability, pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced.
Nubia X Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Nubia X sports Dual Displays, first 6.21-inch display with 19:9 aspect ratio, full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) resolution and second 5.1-inch display with 19:9 aspect ratio, HD+ (720×1520 pixels) resolution. The smartphone has 93.6 percent screen-to-body ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection on the front and 83.16 percent screen-to-body ratio on the back. Based on Nubia UI 6.0.2 on the top of Android 8.1 Oreo, the phone runs on 2.6GHz Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB RAM options.
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the primary 16MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and secondary 24MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture.
On the front, there is no camera but you can capture selfies using the rear camera because the rear display will act as the viewfinder. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage. The smartphone doesn’t have expandable storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS and USB Type-C. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor on both sides. Nubia X battery capacity is 3,800mAh with the support of Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging. The handset is listed in Black, Grey, Gold and Blue colours, measures 154.1×73.3×8.4mm and weighs 181 grams.