- Mi Mix 3 with no notch, true bezel-less display launched
- The smartphone pricing starts CNY 3,299
- The smartphone also comes with 10GB of RAM
On Thursday, Xiaomi launched Mi Mix 3 at an event held in Beijing, China. The smartphone comes with a magnetic sliding dual front camera and vertical dual rear camera setup. The smartphones sports a true bezel-less display. The latest smartphone by Xiaomi has no notch display and also negligible chin at the bottom.
All the smartphone sensor are incorporated under the display. The phone has pop-up magnetic slider mechanism. The company is also touting the DxO Mark of the smartphone which is 103.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price, Sale Date
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 price starts at CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 34,800) for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB internal storage variant, CNY 3,599 for the 8GB RAM/ 128GB internal storage variant, and CNY 3,999 for the 8GB RAM/ 256GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting November 1 in China. The smartphone will come in GOnyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue colours.
- The smartphone also comes in 10GB RAM/ 256GB internal storage variant, only with ‘Palace Museum’ Special Edition with special design and accessories. This special edition priced at CNY 4,999 (roughly Rs. 52,700).
- The special edition will be available for purchase at the end of November. The smartphone will come in Onyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue colours.
- Xiaomi states that a 5G variant will also be made available in Europe next year.
- Availability, pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced. Mi Mix 3 pre-orders begin today, and availability is slated for both offline and online stores.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 sports a 6.4-inch Notch-less AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) resolution. The smartphone has 93.4 screen-to-body ratio. Based on MIUI 10 on the top of Android 8.1 Oreo, the phone runs on 2.8GHz Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM options.
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the primary 12MP Sony IMX363 sensor with f/1.8 aperture and secondary 12MP Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera comes with camera features 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 4K video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording, AI scene detection, AI bokeh, AI studio, and AI scene detection.
On the front, there is also a dual rear camera setup, the primary 24MP Sony IMX576 sensor and secondary 2MP DOF sensor. The front camera comes with camera features like Super Pixel low-light tech, OV02A10 sensor, customized high CRI, AI bokeh and AI beautification. The phone has LED flash on the back as well as on the front.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/ 256GB internal storage. The smartphone doesn’t have expandable storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and more. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, electronic compass and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. The Xioami Mi Mix 3 battery capacity is 3,200mAh with the support of 10W Qi Wireless fast charging. The handset is listed in Onyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue colours measures 157.8×74.6×8.4mm and weighs 218 grams.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.