- ThinkPad E-series laptops are official in India
- All ThinkPad E-series laptops offers 14-inch display
- Pricing starts at Rs.36,999
Lenovo has launched its latest ThinkPad E-series laptops in India. All models in the ThinkPad E480 lineup come with a 14-inch display but are available in a multitude of different options and configurations in terms of CPUs and storage. All the devices have been launched with either 7th- or 8th-Generation Intel Core processors, with options ranging from the entry-level Core i3 (7th-gen) to the premium Core i7 (8th-gen). Prices range from Rs. 36,999 for the entry-level model to Rs. 86,199 for the top-end one. Let’s get into the pricing and availability details as well as the specifications of the Laptops.
Lenovo ThinkPad E480 Price in India, Sale Date, and Launch Offers
- The Lenovo ThinkPad E480 price in India starts at Rs. 36,999 for the base model with a Core i3-7020U chip and 4GB of RAM and goes up to Rs. 86,199 for the top-end model with a Core i7-8550U Processor and 8GB of memory.
- Some of the models are available exclusively on Lenovo.com, but others are expected to be available through other retail channels as well.
- The company is offering a free backpack with most models for a limited time.
Lenovo ThinkPad E480 Specifications and Features
The Lenovo ThinkPad E480 is available with either a 1080p IPS LED display, or with a 720p TN panel, both 14-inches in size, and with an anti-glare coating. The device is powered by up to a 7th-gen Intel Core i7 processor that’s paired with up to AMD Radeon RX 550 (2GB) graphics and up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM. Storage options range from up to 512 GB PCIe M.2 SSD and 2 TB HDD.
The laptop also offers a dual stereo speaker setup with support for Dolby Advanced Audio and Smart Audio speaker setup. Connectivity options include a USB Type-C (Gen-1) port, 2x USB 3.1 ports, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI 2.0, RJ-45 ethernet, microSD reader and a 3.5mm AUX port. The lower-end models run DOS out-of-the-box, while the more expensive versions have Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.