On July 29th, we started a new category at PaidFreeDroid that is Tech Questions & Answers. From 2013, we are focusing each and every topic about technology but at some points, it is lacking. We think it is important for someone who wants to learn about technology to be able to find accurate information online. Today, that’s a big problem because so many Tech Questions are asked online and get the wrong answers or out-dated answers. It’s unfortunate, but out-dated information leads to misconceptions about a particular tech topic.
So, From now onwards we will be answering technology related question asked by you.
Below tech questions were asked on our Instagram Page.
Top 40 Questions Answered:
1) Can we buy Poco F1 for long time usage and camera performance
In terms of camera performance, both front and rear cameras are great as we told on our Poco F1 Flash Review.
Asked By @sab_mohmaya_hai
2) Function of SSD in PC?
Asked By @__kan__007__
3) How to disable navigation bar in Poco F1?
Asked By @fearless_abhi_siag
4) Can this screen bleeding issue on Poco F1 can be solved?
Asked By @dj_027
5) What are your views about iPhone XS, XS Max, XR?
Asked By @sahay_shreyass17
5) When fortnite mobile is going to launch?
Check out this post to know how to install fortnite on your android smartphone if you are eligible.
Asked By @bittu_raval_
6) OnePlus 5T or 6 or should I go for 6T?
According to us, you should wait for OnePlus 6T which is launching in October this year. After OnePlus 6T launch, we can say anything between OnePlus 6 and 6T.
Asked By @rocket_bunny43
7) Does upcoming phones with good processors in budget like Poco F1?
Asked By @imshreeyansh_17
8) In WC15 use of some chip on batsman bat to measure speed of bat. Which company provides that and give info?
Asked By @y0geshpatil
9) About next move or next stage tech in phone and network?
Asked By @tn15_kiddo
10) Is realme 2 (3/32 GB) is value for money?
Asked By @irfan.haider.963
11) Which is better for camera OnePlus 6T or Samsung Galaxy A8
Asked By @rahul_._dhaka
12) What is eSIM announced by Apple?
More Details Already Given About eSIM on PaidFreeDroid App
Asked By @hang.ovr
13) Nokia 6.1 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro vs Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1?
Asked By @prajwaldiwate
14) Can you suggest me below Rs. 30000 DSLR Camera?
Asked By @saabu_01
15) Is Poco F1 really worth?
Asked By @stardomsandeep
16) What is difference between iPhone X and iPhone XS, is it worth buying?
If you already have iPhone X, then it not worth upgrading to iPhone XS.
If you are planning to buy iPhone XS do note that its price starts Rs. 99,990 in India whereas iPhone X is still available to buy, prices are already reduced and it can be a good deal right now.
Asked By @dxnish.kxdiri
17) When is Nokia 5.1 Plus launching
Asked By @sarangvidyadharan
18) If tax on iPhone was not more and iPhone and OnePlus was the same price which one would you prefer?
There is no comparison between iPhone and OnePlus smartphones, as both are full different smartphones.
Asked By @_yashraj_maheshwari
19) Vivo V11 or Mi 8 SE?
Asked By @red_john_19.5.4
20) Do you think they should have given 4GB and 6GB variants of Redmi Note 6 Pro?
Asked By @aniket.04
21) realme 2 or Redmi 6 Pro?
If your budget is around 9000 then realme 2 base variant is a good deal and if your budget is around 11000 then go with Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 base variant.
Yes, at Rs.11000, we don’t recommend Redmi 6 Pro.
Asked By @instogramer.02
22) Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Update?
Asked By @aj10416
23) Who invented Android Phones?
The T-Mobile G1, also known as HTC Dream was the first Android Phone, released in 2008.
Asked By @karaanpatel
24) Realme beats MI?
MI is far ahead in the race. They have already established a huge market in India and still growing.
Asked By @_paramjeetsingh_
25) Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus or iPhone X?
Asked By @bhoirakshayk
26) Mi Max 3 Launch?
Asked By @dhirajkhaladkar
27) Realme 2 Pro Launch Date?
Asked By @sankalppatil_
28) What will Internet look like in 2020
- Over 5 billion people will use the Internet by 2020
- The Internet of Things will change the way we look at the Internet
- The Internet will be wireless
- Everything will be in the cloud
- The Internet will be eco-friendly
- Hackers – there will be more of them
- Developing countries will witness the biggest growth
Asked By @hardik.nasare
29) What is liquid cooling system in Phones?
It is used to reduce the temperature of its hardware, specifically the CPU and GPU. Liquid is more efficient than gas at conducting thermal energy, so liquid cooled machines maintain desired operating temperatures better than their air cooled counterparts.
Asked By @nils0168
30) OnePlus 6 or Poco F1?
If you have budget around Rs.35000 then OnePlus 6.
Asked By @o_n_n_u_x
31) In Camera which is most important function, megapixel or other?
Asked By @aditya_indulkar
32) Best flagship smartphone under 30K?
Asked By @khil_mey___
33) What about PUBG Galaxy S9 Giveaway?
More Details On This Post
Asked By @harsh_pareek_
34) Any updates about Samsung F series phones?
Samsung is hosting an event on October 11, where it is expected that Samsung will show prototype of Galaxy F smartphone.
Asked By @nickunick223
35) iPhone XS or Galaxy Note 9?
Asked By @pinakinthacker
36) Which phone has deca-core processor and is it good?
Lenovo K8 Note, InFocus EPIC 1, etc. are some of the deca-core smartphones which were launched earlier but none of them performed well in the market.
Asked By @suyash.shankar
37) Best smartphone under Rs.10,000?
Asked By @parth.tyagi._
38) Which is Best Android Smartphone?
Asked By @_jainil_shah
39) Mi Band 3 India Launch Date?
Asked By @i_am_sriram_
40) Which phone to buy between 15k to 20k?
But, we will recommend you to spend 1k more and get PocoF1.
Asked By @yashnair15
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.