Getting blocked by someone is the worst part on WhatsApp. We know you are curious to know his/her profile picture, last seen, whatsapp status and by the end of this article you’ll find yourself unblocked for sure. This article gives you one more chance to redeem yourself to the person that blocked you with a trick where you can unblock yourself from someone’s Whatsapp account. We’ll show you step by step tutorial to know you are blocked or not and also how to unblock yourself from others account without notifying your friend.
Know you are blocked?
To be unblocked one should know that if he/she is blocked. So let’s take a look at below steps:
- Firstly, go to that contact in WhatsApp for which you want to figure out whether he/she has blocked you or not on WhatsApp.Try viewing Last Seen of that contact. You will not be able to see the person’s Last Seen if the contact is not online at that moment or Online status even if the contact is Online at that particular time.
- You won’t be able to see that WhatsApp contact’s profile picture if he/she has blocked you.
- Moreover, you will also not be able to view the Status of that WhatsApp contact.
- If someone has blocked you on WhatsApp then your messages won’t be delivered to that contact. This means that any message you send will have only one tick and will never have 2 ticks or colored blue ticks.
Note: The messages you sent to that contact in the period when you were blocked by that contact won’t be delivered even if that WhatsApp contact Unblocks you in future.
- You will not be able to make WhatsApp calls to that contact. It will ring when you place the call from your WhatsApp account but the user who has blocked you will never receive any call.
If you notice all of the above for a particular WhatsApp contact then that WhatsApp contact has blocked you.
- The following tutorial will guide you through unblocking yourself from someone’s account on Whatsapp. It is only applicable for older Android versions of Whatsapp prior to the v2.12.69 released in March 2016 and anything before v2.12.1 for iOS. You can downgrade your current version by downloading the apk file for the WhatsApp older versions and installing it on your device.
- You will have to delete your Whatsapp account which means you will lose all your WhatsApp chat history if you don’t have a backup. Whatsapp automatically backs up data to your phone’s storage as well as your google account every day, ensure that it is updated to the latest. You can do this by accessing the ‘Chats’ tab in the settings menu of Whatsapp and selecting ‘Chats Backup’ option.
Unblock Yourself From Someone’s Whatsapp Account:
Instructions to follow:
Please follow the steps of the process and the screenshots of the application to ensure that you benefit the most from this tutorial.Open the Whatsapp app on your smartphone.
1. Tap on the Options menu (three dots on the right-hand side) and go to the Settings.
2. Tap on Account.
3. From the options displayed, select ‘Delete my account’. You can recover the application later, do not hesitate.
4. You’ll have to enter your country and your phone number to delete your account.
5. This will restart the application. Now, uninstall WhatsApp from your phone.
6. Restart your phone.
8. Open the application and enter all the necessary details like country code, phone number, your name, profile photo and a status (optional)
9. You will find that you are now unblocked from any account. You know have an invaluable chance to redeem yourself and convince the person that you didn’t mean to hurt them.
You can confirm whether you are able to the complete profile which you couldn’t view previously. Check for the profile photo, ‘last seen’, and a status. If you still find that you aren’t able to view it completely, it is likely that the person has deleted the application and is no longer active on Whatsapp. On the other hand, if you are able to view their complete profile, try sending a message and talk them through how you felt and be kind to them.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.