In an earlier post we said that Reliance Jio is available to anyone having 4g smartphone. But in that post we also said that the company has not passed this news to all Reliance Digital stores, this means you might be lucky to get Jio Sim if your local Reliance Digital store is providing the sim to all 4G-enabled smartphones.
Today (August 25, 2016), Reliance Jio has officially extended their ‘Jio Preview offer’ to all Asus and Panasonic smartphone users. This means that Asus and Panasonic smartphones owners don’t have to check each and every Reliance Digital store, they can get Jio SIM officially and avail 3 months of unlimited 4G internet, calls, sms and access to Jio premium services.
So, If you own any of below mentioned smartphone you can get a Reliance Jio SIM:
- ZenFone 2 Laser (ZE550KL)
- ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML)
- ZenFone Max (ZC550KL)
- ZenFone 2 Laser 5.0 (ZE500KL)
- ZenFone 2 (ZE550ML)
- ZenFone Selfie (ZD551KL)
- ZenFone 2 Laser (ZE601KL)
- ZenFone Zoom (ZX551ML)
- ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (T500)
- ZenFone 3 ZE552KL
- ZenFone 3 Laser (ZC551KL)
- ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL)
- ZenFone 3 (ZS570KL)
- ZenFone 3 (ZU680KL)
- Eluga L
- Eluga Switch
- Eluga Icon
- Eluga I2 ( 1GB )
- Eluga L2
- Eluga Mark
- Eluga Turbo
- Eluga Arc
- Eluga I2 2GB
- Eluga I2 3GB
- Eluga I3
- Eluga Icon 2
- Eluga A2
- Eluga Note
- P55 Novo 4G
- Eluga Arc 2
If you have any of above mention smartphones, follow simple steps below on your phone to get a Reliance Jio SIM:
Get Free Jio Sim for Asus & Panasonic Smartphones users
- Download and Install MyJio App from Play Store
- Tap on Get Jio SIM on the Banner
- Tap on Agree & Get Jio offer
- Select your location from the drop down menu
- Read information and click on Next
- Offer Code (a barcode) can be seen, Print out offer code or take screenshot
- Now with offer code print out, take 2 passport size photos, ID and address proof photocopy
- Now, Go to any nearby Reliance Digital Store or DX Mini Store and collect your Free Jio SIM after submitting the identity, address proof and your photograph.
Congratulation, you just got your Jio Sim. But you need to activate it to avail Preview offer benefits. to activate see below steps:
Activate Jio SIM in Asus & Panasonic Smartphones:
- One you got the SIM, just insert that Jio SIM in your smartphone.
- Wait For 1-2 Days (or may be less), to appear the network lines.
- After the networks comes, then you need to dial 1977 to activate your Jio SIM through tele-verification.
- You will receive message on your mobile number and your email-id once the activation is complete.
- That’s it, Enjoy 4G like never before.
Congratulations, You just activated the Jio Preview offer on your smartphone. Enjoy High Speed Internet & HD Calls For Free. If you have any query related to this then do comment below else reach our Facebook or Twitter page.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.