Pokémon Go is the new black, most trending mobile game ever. Pokémon Go is the latest mobile game based on augmented reality and it is attracting people from all over the world. This game is released in only few countries. Its breaking the internet with its ground breaking concept, its helping people to be social, meet strangers and stay fit. Yes while playing Pokémon GO you have to roam around that takes a good walk and hence helps you to stay fit.
People from all across the world are reporting some server issues and even the location change issue (gps not found issues). Source says that servers are down because Niantic are adding 3 cool features to game, but if you can wait to play game then you need to follow below steps properly to fix any server issue or location issue:
- Download the Fake GPS Application for Android.
- Now you need to enable the Mock Location option from the Developers Console in your Android Device.
- Navigate to Settings > About Phone and tap the Build Number 7 times to enable the developer options.
- Now go back to developer option and Enable the Mock Location option and shift back to the Fake GPS App.
- Now set your location to Australia or United States and press the Start option to Mock your location.
- That’s it now this solves the server issues or any location issues.
- You can play the game easily without any problem.
That’s all, Enjoy the game and read some tips & tricks of Pokémon Go game. If you are still facing any problems, Let us know in the comment section below or drop us a line on our Facebook or Twitter feeds.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.