The vkworld Crown V8 is kind of a mysterious model. The phone looks quite different with a seemingly luxurious exterior. But now more information is coming. The phone aims at providing better security.
Aerospace-class metal frame:
1. On the left and right side of the phone;
2. CNC, diamond cut, polished shining surface;
3. Much stronger than normal aluminum frame;
After being activated, the phone requires password when the SIM card is changed. If the password is wrong, the new SIM card will send a text message to your designated phone number in the background.
After paring with another mobile phone, if either phone is 200 meter away from one another, one phone will ring and show the position of the lost phone.
After being activated, it requires password everytime the phone is power on or off.
So far, here is all the information we have about vkworld Crown V8:
- LG IPS display with OGS full lamination;
- Unibody design;
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on both front and back;
- Sony lithium battery;
- Scratch Shield coating on back cover from Japan;
- Samsung memory;
- Front-facing speaker;
- IR blaster
- IP67 dust and water resistant;
- 4.7mm thickness;
- Launched in Mid July;
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.