Apart from fixing several Apple Music bugs, the iOS 8.4.1 update fixes an issue that could prevent some users from turning on iCloud Music Library. This is probably the last update for iOS 8 as Apple prepares to unveil iOS 9 next month, alongside its new iPhone models – expected to be called the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Like always, the update is available via the Settings app on iOS 8. This can be downloaded over-the-air or by connecting your iOS device to iTunes. We recommend taking a full backup of your iOS device before updating.
Full iOS 8.4.1 changes:
- This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.