OnePlus is going to unveil the OnePlus 2 on July 27th and the unique thing about the event is its going to be the first ever virtual reality launch event. But to enjoy the VR launch, people will need the VR headsets which have hardly reached the masses especially in countries like India. OnePlus has plans to change that, let’s find out:
To let OnePlus fans experience the VR launch event of OnePlus 2, they started to sell the OnePlus Cardboard VR-Headsets For Rs. 99 at Amazon.in
What The Company Say About OnePlus Cardboard:
We have a goal. It’s simple, but it’s bold. Make amazing tech products, and make them accessible to everyone. We applaud Google Cardboard for advancing the dream of bringing VR to homes around the world, but we believe it could be even better. Even more accessible. In typical OnePlus fashion, we didn’t just sit around and talk about how it could be better; we made our own. In addition to the Cardboard 2.0 features, we’ve made a few more improvements.
Key Features Of OnePlus Cardboard:
- Experience virtual reality both on your Android and iPhone devices; Can be assembled in less than 10 seconds. Just slide, flip, secure and enjoy
- Stronger, thicker material and added high-quality velcro for maximum durability
- Coated with a special film that repels dirt and oils
- Compatible with most smartphone devices up to 6″ in size
- Hundreds of immersive experiences to choose from the Google Play Store along with 360 video content; Kit does not include NFC tag
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.