Karbonn MachOne Plus is reportedly the first phone in India to be integrated with latest SwiftKey keyboard. A special ‘Karbonn Material Light’ theme has been developed for Karbonn users. Those unaware, Swiftkey with artificial intelligence adapts to the users’ writing style thereby providing them personalized predictions and auto-corrections. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the technical specs of the device:
Karbonn Titanium MachOne Plus Specifications –
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with Auto focus and LED flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 1800mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 137x68x8.1mm
- Weight: 136g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio
- 1800mAh battery
The device is available in 3 colors – White with Golden, White and Dark Blue.
Phone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop offering a vanilla Android experience. There is 12.8GB of usable storage space available and apps can be installed on SDcard. Fortunately, the capacitive buttons have backlit enabled.
We’ll be covering all the technical aspects of the device in case we review it.