Have you ever before attempted to transform the Boot Animation of your Android mobile? Transforming the start-up animation in windows is still feasible, however its not that easy to be customized in Android? So if you ever gave a thought on altering your Android Mobile Boot Animation then you seem to be a lucky guy as there are 2 techniques to alter boot animation in android. Let’s peep just how to alter the start-up animation in Android Operating System.
Well this is the easiest way, we will be using a free application that will make this customization process a lot easier. Follow below steps :
1) You need to download a nice boot animation for your android device, well either you can download the boot animation from http://androidbootanimation.com
2) Now you need to install a simple and free application called “Boot Animations” but you need to have root access. (You can check out How to Root your Android Device Easily)
3) After you have successfully download the boot animation and installed the application, open the app and choose Backup/Restore.
4) Now simply backup the original bootanimation for future use, in case you would like to come back this will help you out.
5) Now just transfer the bootanimation you have downloaded from the above site and make sure to rename that file as “bootanimation.zip”
6)Now simply locate this new file you have transferred using the application opened above and choose Install.
That’s it now simply reboot your phone and your new boot animation will be live dazzling your device. Well this was the one way and it could be said as the easiest way for customizing your android boot animation.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.