With so many companies and so many Camera in the market, choosing the best among them is always a difficult task. Every price range has number of Cameras with varying mega pixels count, and a heated competition among the companies.
To help you choose the best we have brought to you 5 Best Cameras under 5000 Rs :
Every month hundreds of readers of this blog comment and ask me which laptop they should choose among the crowded market. Which has made me even better understand the requirements and view-point of the buyers. So I am trying to make this list even easier for you by giving you appropriate information. You are always welcome to ask your queries.
So, let’s take a look at the Best Cameras Under Rs.5,000:
1. Canon IXUS 160 20MP Point and Shoot Camera
Take this camera along wherever you go. Light and compact, this point-and-shoot camera is easy to operate. The exterior is sleek and sturdy, making it attractive and durable. Click the Movie-record button and capture dazzling moments of your life in HD. With a wide aperture range from f3.2 to f6.9, and ISO sensitivity of 100 to 800, this handy device has an image sensor of 20 MP that gives you high quality images. Capture images even from far. ZoomPlus technology makes the zoom factor extendable up to 16x zoom which allows user to capture detailed images of far off subjects. Click away for this camera is equipped with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for quality rendering of pictures and 8x zoom for sharp images and a high-performance.
You can now view your pictures as soon as you capture them with 6.8 cm (2.7) LCD and 230k-dot resolution that always gives a sharp output. Put your camera on Eco mode instead of leaving it running between the shots. This feature darkens the LCD screen to reduce battery consumption. You can click up to 30% more photos. Have fun with the special effects in this device. Whether it is the Fish-eye Effect or the Toy Camera Effect, you can trust this camera to give you creative pictures with many innovative Special Effects. This compact digital camera is powered by NB-11L battery pack.
- Price: Rs.5,805 @ flipkart.com | Rs.4,989 @ amazon.in
- 20 megapixels camera
- 8x optical zoom with 16x ZoomPlus
- 2.7-inch LCD monitor with effective pixels approx 230000 dots
- Shooting Modes : AUTO, P, Live View Control, Digital IS, Portrait, Face self-timer, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter
- Shooting movies is possible with the movie button
- AUTO button, ECO button, Help button
- DIGIC 4+ processor
- Movie recording time approx 55 minutes
2. Nikon Coolpix L30 20.1 MP Point and Shoot Camera
The Nikon Coolpix L30 comes with a 20.1 Megapixel Optical Sensor that delivers superb color and clarity with each shot. You can also zoom in and out of the action thanks to the camera’s 5x optical zoom lens. The Nikon L30 Point&Shoot camera uses an Expeed C2 Image-processing system to deliver stunning, high-quality images. You can also capture movies in crystal-clear HD with the press of the record button. The video will be recorded in 720p format. The Nikon L30 comes with a 3-inch TFT LCD Screen that can display a resolution of 230,000 dots. It also has a video display resolution of 1280×720 which makes it easier to view your movies in the ViewFinder.
This camera is SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card compatible. The Nikon Coolpix L30 uses an AA Alkaline Battery which gives you up to 320 shots on a full charge. What makes this camera versatile is its wide range of effects. The camera allows you to fine-tune your shots just before you take them. With up to 8 great effects to choose from, you will never be dissatisfied with your pictures.
- Price: Rs.4,949 @ flipkart.com | Rs.5,000 @ amazon.in
- The 20.1 effective megapixels yield high-resolution images
- In addition to photos, you can also shoot HD 720p movies to save your memories with movement and sound
- The 5x optical zoom gives you close-ups without quality loss
- The bright display of the 7.5 cm (3-in.) TFT LCD monitor offers a clear view whether you’re framing your shot or viewing pictures
- Memory card included
3. Nikon Coolpix L31 16.1MP Point And Shoot Camera
The 16.1 MP image sensor, aperture range from f3.2 to f6.5, and ISO sensitivity of 80 to 1600 allow you to click high-quality images with this Nikon device. You can also capture those special moments in 720p HD by pressing the Movie-record button. For photographic excellence, this camera is equipped with the EXPEED C2 image-processing system for quality rendering of pictures quickly, 5x zoom for sharp images and a high-performance NIKKOR lens.
Whether you are previewing your shot or reviewing the ones you took, the 6.7 cm (2.7) TFT LCD with 5-level brightness adjustment and approximately 230k-dot resolution always gives a sharp output. Get sharp images always with the Motion Detect blur reduction feature that automatically compensates camera shakes. Scene auto selector gives the camera control to choose the scene mode for great pictures. Skin softening feature allows automatic enhancement of skin tone and texture for better results.
Add creative effects before or after you click photos with the innovative Special effects and Quick effects features. Let your camera take care of the complicated settings while you click amazing pictures with the Easy Auto Mode. It comes with a high-speed USB connector which can be used as an audio or video output connector. Also, you can directly take prints by connecting this PictBridge camera to a PictBridge printer using the USB connector. This compact digital camera is powered by two AA alkaline batteries.
- Price: Rs.4,141 @ flipkart.com | Rs.4,079 @ amazon.in
- 16.1 megapixels camera
- 5x optical zoom
- 2.7-inch TFT LCD with 5-level brightness adjustment
- Control : TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
- Shutter type : Mechanical and charge-coupled electronic shutter
4. Sony DSC-W800 20.1 MP Point and Shoot Camera
The Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and Intelligent Active mode compensates camera shake to capture steady, blur-free photos and videos. With this Sony Point & Shoot, you can get sharp footage even in unsteady situations such as shooting while walking or while zoomed in. Thanks to the 20.1 MP HAD CCD image sensor, you can crop, zoom in or enlarge pictures without compromising on the quality. Moreover, this superb sensor lets you shoot high resolution pictures with fine details and brilliant contrast. Make snapping photos an easy and quick task with the Easy mode which minimizes the number of options in the menu, thus helping you get perfect photos without any hassles.
Picture Effect offers you a variety of interesting in-camera effects to make your photos come alive. With 4 still image modes, 4 video modes, and 3 sweep panorama modes, you can find perfect accents for all your photos and videos easily and quickly. The Sweep Panorama mode lets you capture remarkable panorama shots up to 360 degrees. Press the shutter and sweep the camera in the preferred direction to capture breath-taking landscapes and cityscapes. The intelligent Sony camera shoots multiple images and combines them to create one continuous image.
- Price: Rs.5,980 @ flipkart.com | Rs.5,890 @ amazon.in
- CCD sensor with 20.1 megapixels
- Camera automatically adjusts ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation and saturation
- Simply pressing the Dedicated Movie button on the back of the camera starts movie recording when desired
- 5x optical zoom and picture effect can be applied to still images (4 modes), movies (4 modes) and panoramic shots (3 modes), giving photos and movies even greater impact
- Display size of 6.7 centimeters
5. Nikon Coolpix L27 16.1MP Point and Shoot Camera
Like most Nikon digital cameras, L27 is capable of recording HD videos in 720 pixel format. The pictures too do not break into pixels when viewed on a HD television or basically on any large screen. Further, the 16.1MP digital camera has a 2.7-inch LCD monitor to help you preview your captured images. The monitor also serves as a viewfinder that will help you line up the shot before opening the shutter. Nikon’s EXPEED C2 image processing engine has been used to process the image and make it look as good as real.
The Scene Auto Selector automatically picks the best backdrop for the shot, while the Smart Portrait system takes it from great to gorgeous. NIKKOR glass lens with 5x optical zoom is just perfect for capturing 16 MP close-ups, breathtaking views and what not. In case your hand is a bit unsteady, the camera has an electronic VR that sets the offset camera movement. Nikon Coolpix L27 silver supports blur reduction, which helps to capture pictures relatively free from motion blurs.
- Price: Rs.4,840 @ flipkart.com
- 16.1 megapixel provides high-resolution images that reproduce even fine details
- 19 scene modes enable you to capture a wide variety of scenes
- 26mm to 130mm equivalent lens covers a wide range of focal length
- Capture high definition movie with one touch movie button
- Powered by commonly available AA-batteries